SRT 2.86% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

punters, page-8

1. 623 Posts.
    Im happy to hold.IMO they are setting themselves up for a potentially very profitable resource in Malawi.Just my opinion but I don't see why Ian Scott (Former Chief Geologist at Olympic Dam copper uranium mine) as CEO would get involved in a new look company starting out in uranium if their leases didnt have a very high percentage chance of holding a substantial resource.Options available look good (check other thread for options available) There aren't alot at 1.5c & 2.5c.Most are substantially higher which shows the company believes the stocks SP is heading north and wont be around the 2cents mark for long.They seem to reference alot to other uranium company's with much larger market caps who have leases in Malawi eg. Globe Uranium Limited Mkt Cap A$26.7mil, Mantra Resources Limited Mkt Cap A$80.9m & Paladin Mkt Cap A$395mil.I wonder why they do that so much ? It seems like RSL is setting themselves up for something much larger then a $10mil Mkt Cap once Malawi leases are granted ! Then they are starting work straight away on them which shows alot of confidence in the leases.Plenty of upside and very little downside IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.0¢ $21.92K 125.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.