RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

puntland extension, page-10

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    poor old nana cops it every time! Next Dr A will be back!

Tom Bulford has made his call which was upfront and out there. In around 5-5.5p and out at current levels say 8.5p (of course the way he writes it he's doubled his money cause he got in at 4.5p before making his recomendation and out at 9p before telling readers to get out!)

It's always tempting to sell when you have made some cash - I have done the same and sold 5% in the past 2 days. Most of us just don't understand why it has run up in the past few weeks so the temptation is too great to not lean against it. I don't expect to ever buy that 5% back as I think it will keep going higher but I have always been crap at taking any profit so I forced myself to do something.

Good luck all - there is some sort of buying interest in RRL that few of us understand but many have been waiting for. Above 7-8p and 12-13c is a rather good sign but it will need to sustain itself to really build for something spectacular. If TB's followers sell then may it takes a breather for a few days - I watched pretty closely when his recommendation came out and frankly it didn't have a huge effect on the SP back then - it had a little 1 or 2 day run but then spend weeks below his buy up to 5.5p level so there can't have been that much money going in on his recommendation.

The overnight close of 8.75p is around 13.5c by my calcs but the ASX market can trade about 1c either side as all the action is in the north now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.