RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

punty spin off, page-12

1. 5,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    How is this fair?

it's never been about ordinary shareholders, this company has always looked after it's buddies and makes me wonder, will the spin off be to another mick many names controlled entity?

All one has to do is look at who benefited the most out of all previous cap raisings and how they managed to conveniently off load a huge bucket load of shares at the most convenient times.

I found it interesting that Landau would say "Trinidad is always going to be the focus. It's got
    15 million barrels of (proven reserves), so we
    can't spend the money quick enough," well, then, how much did he lead us to believe that puntland would have?

It's also interesting that word has leaked that punty will be spun off - usually you will see buyers move in to get the added value of the spin off - instead the SP drops. So how much value do people perceive puntland offer RRS - it appears very little.

Furthermore Trinidad offers a 2-3 month payback period????? and the SP is 10.5c

A lot doesnt add up!

and still no ASX explanation, but I bet the landau fan club still worship his footsteps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.