Puppy Palmer loses Appeal., page-13

1. 47,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Scott th Ratbag; roughly 70% of Australia's federal politicians have legal backgrounds - therein lies the terminal sickness which characterises Australia's Colonial Era Judicial System.

We're informed time and again that our judiciary pisses into the wind when matters ranging from Banksterism to Aboriginal deaths in custody are under scrutiny. The mess made of Brittany Higgin's rape case is an obscenity straight out of the Rum Corps Era.

The female Jewish school principal alleged to have sexually abused female students at her privileged female private school was 'enabled?' / allowed to abscond to Israel where Zionists ensured she avoided accountability for what seemed like an eternity.

On a personal level I've been witness to what Australia's Colonial Era judicial system does to abused women and their kids - it's sickening!

I've watched in disbelief at the gross over-representation of First Nations Peoples in our incarceration systems. I've been utterly sickened by the indefinite incarceration of asylum seekers endorsed by our judiciary. Then I've borne witness to the impact Kerry Stokes's wealth has.

As always, there's more, oh so much f678901 more! Australians deserve BETTER!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.