PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Hi Jordan, my thoughts on your questions are below, but first...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Jordan, my thoughts on your questions are below, but first I'd like to humbly suggest reading through the investor info on their website, especially the beer and co reports. Their reports break down the value per component and risk weighting etc.

Within this info you will find many of your answers and likely many more questions. At that point, I would then suggest going through the hotcopper threads for announcements that interest you and see what knowledge you can gain from previous discussions between members here. It will help to also highlight opinions that are worth listening to and those that are not.
    It might sound rude to suggest you go do this instead of directly answering but your posts make me feel you're very new to this and may not yet be aware of 90% of the questions you should ask. Hopefully your adventure through the hotcopper threads will answer these and more for you.

In regards to your above question there's likely multiple answers. My understanding is the tabba tabba permit will allow pls to fund its exploration of their other sites, rather than asking investors to buy more shares and dilute their existing holdings etc. This is presumably a good thing...
    Beer and co have attributed a small value to tabba tabba in their report.
    There is a thread around about post permit price guessing. My thoughts were we might rise from 5 to 6 or 7c or something far less extreme than the current price jump.
    After the recent investor roadshows and rumours of trucks being sent to site ready for the imminent permit I peronally think the market has already factored it in as approved and the sp movements now are more likely reflecting investors valuations of pilg and the monster.
    If it's not approved this week perhaps that will annoy/scare people into selling. I doubt any long term investor in PLS would be too worried but not everyone will be so forgiving and the hype train may hit reverse while the people who don't believe in PLS exit.
    If it is approved then if nothing else it would be good in slowing any retreat the price may make after all the excitement. There's a lot of people watching pls for a quick buck now so a permit would likely see another short term jump as those smart enough to profit from the herd do so.

Lastly, if you're asking if long term investors would buy in if the permit arrives, is that long term investor you?
    If you are that long term investor I feel you wouldn't ask that question and you may find yourself led astray by those who may benefit from doing so.

Just remember, a long term investor in PLS does not necessarily mean a low risk investor. If that sounds strange to you then you've got your first research topic picked out
    Of course if you already knew all this and I misread the situation then I guess I've wasted my time preaching to the choir

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.