AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

purchase of marriotts nickel project..., page-10

1. 1,263 Posts.
    hmmmmmmmmm.......according to this post I wrote in reply to you haspete, I am disappointed

Subject: re: chart
    Stock Code: AUZ - AUSTRALIAN MINES LIMITED
    Posted: 12/04/07 01:13 Hotcopper Radio: AUZ on BoardRoom Radio
    Posted By: vautex Views: 515
    Post #: 1695812 (In Reply to msg #1695717 from haspete) Sentiment: Buy
    IP: 58.166.xxx.xxx Voluntary Disclosure: Stock Held
    not too sure about this info

in september when AUZ started to rise it was made known that there was a significant resource upgrade at Area 57, also they aquired the Marriots project, and with these it was thought that they had an estimated resource value of 200 Million $

since then the only publically made developments have been a few non informative drill holes at area 57 and the recent drilling at Marriots (which IMO has nearly doubled the resource albeit at a slightly lower grade). Also the new tenement they just picked up which is very low grade.

Area 57 as far as I know wouldnt be suited to OPEN CUT, Marriots on the other hand would only be suited to this style. Unless some surprise has happened at Area 57 you cant be talking about that.

Like I said the recent drilling at Marriots has shown the resource is deeper than previous drilling but it is also at a lower grade. This could be as much as double the resource but likely to be lower, possibly in the order of, I dont know......$200 Million worth.

Just a guess, but if this is what your referring to it wont come as any surprise to me, and if Im not surprised then nor should anyone else be. And if this is what you are referring to its hardly a rumour as there has been enough info released to already draw that conclusion.......

Have I hit the nail on the head.....or will I be surprised

If this is the word on the street then Ill be disappointed

As far as Im concerned Area 57 results are the main key here. They are already mining there and if they can secure a resource that is a half decent grade and pull it out ASAP then they will motor. If that happens they will be rolling in dosh and they may be able to tackle to better projects than their most recent pick-up.....or be taken out

;)

UNQUOTE

still nothing new 3 months down the track except that the nickel price is much lower which, obviously, means a lower EV for marriots (not that anyone in their right mind woulve used those previous spot prices to value any company)

......so what next

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.