BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

purchase offer for mt carbine rejected, page-34

1. 3,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    hey KOKO, interesting theory... say they bought $1-2 mill from 6-7.5 range , then accepting the deal, and knowing it will fly and they will triple their money... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    i think the phrase " doors open" made this stock have support... and it would nearly stupid to think that they wouldn't buy any RAU shares at 6c...

A) JK still seems interested in it, he didn't say that it was not gonna go into any futher discussions.
    B) Nicholson group saying doors open , well to me its like they want a bit more, if RAU weren't capable of a much higher deal, then they would forget about RAU all together and look to be taken over by a bigger company ? ... IMO.
    C) It sounds really fishy to me, that a 8 month research on this place has just come out with a rejection like that... another offer is in the making im positive about that, who knows maybe they did this on purpose to lower the share price and buy up... look at the price now its at 7.1-2c, and someone is buying up big time it seems like.... all other company's in this situation ususally get burned to the ground...

something definetly going on here, ... im holding , but was VERY close to selling....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.