TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

purchasing vitro gro for use in australia??, page-17

1. 347 Posts.
    I can only say that all of the questions raised above, which are quite reasonable and predictable and shareholders have a right to have answered, will all be ignored by TIS management for the next month.

The referral announcement is just another example of TIS announcing important and critical news in a single paragraph news release. A paragraph that leaves shareholders just as in the dark about issues and dangers as they were before!

Don't expect to hear anything for a month. We are just mushrooms living on scraps. Do you think SM really cares about giving us the full picture of what our company is facing? He is in his bunker again. And I guess in a month we could easily, without any warning, be served another surprise.

Sorry to complain. I know everything is completely beyond our control and there is absolutely nothing SM can influence. I guess all he can do is go to his office each day and ask if there is any mail from the UK. ??

And I guess Quintiles are busy trying to convince the staff they recruited that all the sales commissions they were going to earn from selling this revolutionary new product called VitroGro are "just around the corner". ("...in the meantime, we will put you on the antacid and fungicide ointment team so you can earn an income..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.