WBT 3.06% $2.22 weebit nano ltd

Pure disscusion on WBT's partnership with FAB, page-130

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    This thread started off fantastically , it was pure information that got derailed by some idiotic comments which then decended into more idiotic comments etc and then the thread was stuffed ,
    My intention when all that madness was ensuing and everyone put me on ignore, but i had no idea, was to keep the garbage to two threads the Weebit Poll thread which i locked myself in and the Weebit NO1 thread and then let them drift off the screen , refresh the room and the whole WBT threads were clean
    THEN ... let new Fresh eyes see this brilliant opportunity without all the stupid garbage comments .
    Even Harmattons brilliant 2021 thread has descended into these inane conversations and idiotic slagging off of others .
    For goodness sake were all supposed to be adults and have a hand in nurturing our investments in this brilliant company , but to the untrained eye it really
    gives the impression that nobody gives a RATs .
    I DO !!
    WHY??
    Because i believe that even the smallest investment in this company in 3 to five years could change a persons financial fortunes forever .
    I have been trying to tell this to people in the real world from the time i have been suspended.
    I have tried to tell people in a general sense , not investment advice perse ...just GOOGLE this business WEEBIT NANO .
    DO your OWN research and invest or not invest on your own decision process .
    MY thoughts on this ,and it has been proven with a sort of straw poll of about 500 people i have approached asking the question ..'
    'Have you heard of the business Weebit nano " most people almost all including Apple Tech geniuses said NO ...whats that ???

I just wanted those newbies if they did hear about this business , and in my opiniion if your at not at the very least asking every one of your family and friends to at the very Least GOOGLE this company Weebit Nano ...then you are doing them a disservice in my opinion .

My thought from the very beginnings of this business were that if this tech was successful this company would be unbelievably valuable and i think
    the original investors had the same suspicions ,hence why they listed on the( in my opinion ) TECH DUMB ASX and through a backdoor listing of a mining stock RAD mining and as a penny stock with limited cash ...all ingredients to keep sophisticated investors away and the lack of research and coverage by leading investment firms bears this out ..where is MOTLEY FOOL ..we only have the PITTS ST report for goodness sake .
    Not one investment company in America would even know this company existed i would imagine , as i tried to write emails to several in my time
    off and not one responded saying they will even do some research .
    Thats why i believe when this fabrication announcement drops and a commercial contract is first signed that people will be in for the MOTHER
    of all surprises to the upside ..how much i dont know but i believe it will be substantial .
    Darren Pincini get your POpcorn ready i reckon .
    It will be some sort of Show ..in my humble opinion .
    Cheers Copperhead
    Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
-0.070(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $418.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.31 $2.20 $1.869M 833.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9727 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 14320 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.24
  Change
-0.070 ( 1.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.28 $2.30 $2.20 159402
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.