RMS 1.42% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

pure gold, page-22

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Candlecnd,

I have no idea how long you have been an RMS holder but it seems that you have hit on Joe's closing words (Boardroom Radio of Friday last) as the very reason as to why the share price has fallen?? you can't be serious!
    Unprofessional in your opinion? perhaps, but those more accepting of an MD who perhaps needs to "stick it up a few" can be forgiven.
    I would much rather hear such colourfull descriptions by an M.D. with very high grades than one from an M.D. who will try and convince you that ordinary grades are high grades.
    Ramelius has endured a very rocky start since first listing and I am sure that at times Joe & Co, have been the recipients of jokes and jibes, such as Joe's description of "that is not high grade - this is high grade" when he mentioned Crocodile Dundee and dare I even mention to you that you forgot to mention another of his Boardroom Radio expressions where on the 4th May when he said "I wish they would all bugger off"
    That's Joe!! and most of us have a laugh and a giggle and are more accepting of his Queen's English.
    He doesn't have to prove anything except to his loyal believing shareholders.
    By the way, nothing is likely to change him, so block your ears if we get further good results.

Ramelius share price has been performing exactly the same for more than six months. Good drilling results followed by a peak and then a fall.
    Some out there think it is "a one hit wonder" but they have been thinking like that when the shares were sub 40 cents and good results and no price movement at all.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.030(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $2.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.11 $9.988M 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2719 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.