RMS 0.27% $1.85 ramelius resources limited

Hi Candlecnd,Thanks for your post.I have had a good look at...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hi Candlecnd,

Thanks for your post.

I have had a good look at CAS.
    The first thing that hit me was its offshore projects as for whatever reasons, I have an aversion to Australian Co's that have projects both inside and outside of Australia (but that's just me) because I always think that this country has been under explored, but no doubt there are good and bad points in a company going this way.
    As for Brazil, I see that Crusader havebeen there formore than 2 years.

MEP is a company (that has been tremendous for me in the past-- of Minotaur fame- Prominent Hill) I am actively holding in a big way and MEP have just announced its intentions for exploration in Canada, so I am not going to hold this agaist them.

Back to Crusader, I like its small share register, its high grade FE potential in Brazil together with very favourable (excellent) option terms for CAS which look like eventuating one way or the other as soon as current drilling results (must just about be due) gives the signal.
    The Manga Tin Project also looks good as do the other gold projects.
    Uranium in W.A. --- well perhaps in the future but we both know what the current rules are for this in W.A.

What struck me is that this seems like a very aggressive company with good project plans all laid out and they certainly don't seem to keep shareholders guessing and so guess what? I went against my aversion and got myself a parcel but not with any profits from RMS!!! -- LOL
    If you have some specific thoughts about CAS perhaps you might like to share.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.117B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.87 $1.82 $4.170M 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2644 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 8916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.