RMS 0.27% $1.85 ramelius resources limited

Sally,Until recently I thought similarly re OZ companies having...

1. 548 Posts.
    Sally,

Until recently I thought similarly re OZ companies having interests abroad. But when one realises how expensive it is to explore and mine here as opposed to overseas and when you look at a stable democracy like Brazil I think it can make an awful lot of sense.

The CAS story will unfold over the next couple of months. Essentially they have a superb but VERY well connected management team both here, in Brazil and London. Most of their tenements border CVRD and indeed they beat CVRD to most of them! They have an exceptionally tight share register.

4 major ++++s for CAS are;

1) 1 seller sold the SP down from 70c to 45c....had around 2m to sell it seems. As of Friday it looks like a US based insto had bought the whole lot ON MARKET over the previous 5 days or so. There is now no overhang hence it should rally back up fast.

2) The projects are VERY REAL and results are due on two projects very very soon. We are talking the Iron ore and TIN /INDIUM. The US insto bought in purely because one of it's analysts was in 'the area' 2 months ago saw the project, phoned HQ and then took up half the capital raising! They loved it and have invested in other Tin indium deposits. They have then bought another 2m on the market this week from the overhanger.

3) Their local consultant in sooooooo well connected it's not funny. John Foreman has been instrumental in shaping the Brazilian metals and oil industry. We are talking about being seriously connected.

4) There a a few big 'one's'....projects currently in the wings for CAS I understand. Bigger than big actually but should not be written here as i will then sound like a total spruiker...but if you look at a recent report of theirs you will notice a question mark at one point. My understanding is that this ? is a long shot but the ? has 3 times in resource what another Aussie company has which has a market cap of $4billion.

With $10m in the bank and a market cap of $20m down side is limited. The upcoming results should push it through to $1 - 1.50....other projects like the Tin could double it again and the firm will then be mining in 12 months with a market cap of $80m (4 X current)...still cheap with the potential of all the other projects they are into and the possible big ? which would make it a 50 bagger....but this is a dream...but possible.

...and Sally as you like gold / RMS...they have gold as well....rock chip samples up to 700gpt! They have just appointed a new gold guy so there will be news on that over the coming months as well.

So that's my take on CAS....no one seems to know about it. Only one broker has supported it in any way and that to me, and the above make it very exciting.

Little if any downside, potential is absolutely massive...but who knows!

Most importantly Management is superb, and appoachable.

DYOR please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.117B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.87 $1.82 $4.170M 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2644 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 8916 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.