MES 0.00% 34.5¢ mesbon china nylon limited

Gustie,Just spoke to GS who returned my call. I tidied up the...

1. 27 Posts.
    Gustie,

Just spoke to GS who returned my call. I tidied up the email (as detailed below) and spammed him a couple of times in the last few hours which stated he has read.

Couple of interesting points to come out the discussion.

Firstly he stated if any deviance of 10-15% from proposed profit stated in the last report must be declared to the ASX as per the rules.No announcement as yet :)

GS has distributed my email to the Chinese and Australian Directors for discussion in the upcoming meeting on the 15th December 2010 as he agreed with content and the concerns.

The idea of paying a dividend for the preceding 6 months is also on the agenda. No idea whether it is yes or no. Announcement I would suspect after the 15th Dec.

Discussed with him my thoughts about the inscrutability of the Chinese and Mesbon and how this needs to change in a big way if they are going to get any support from Australian investors. He agreed.

Finally, I told him that I would like to buy more shares as I am very happy to have a Chinese company with good fundamentals in my portfolio however with the current lack of reporting I will not do so.

All in all a amicable discussion with agreeance of all concerns below.

Time will tell a story.

Beanbags

Graham,

I am following up on this email I have recently sent to you hoping that you have recieved it and secondly respond accordingly to some of the questions raised.

I am enquiring about when will the announcement be made in December 2010 in regards to a share dividend. Is this still going to happen and if yes will it be made early or late December?

I have been a long term shareholder of this company and I am concerned about the lack of transparency in regards to how the company is performing, if new clients have come on board, how much product has been sold, revenue increases/decreases, general state of the market etc.....Could these activities be reported on a regular basis or when they occur rather than a six monthly basis as is the case for this company. Do you think true value of the company would be recognised if more announcements were made to inform the shareholders on the ASX about the successful growth of this company.

At the moment Australian investors sentiment towards Chinese companys based in the ASX is somewhat negative in my opinion. Two other Chinese companys SEH and SHU in the ASX from my observation have not been actively traded for many months and sit there very much unloved and unwanted. Why is the sentiment negative. What can be done to change this. Do you think if Mesbon reported more actively on the ASX a change in sentiment may happen and perhaps a more bullish attitude by investors would result with stronger capital growth.

Just my thoughts as a slightly frustrated bullish Mesbon investor hoping for change with Mesbon reporting.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.