MES 0.00% 34.5¢ mesbon china nylon limited

Gustie,Just flicked an email to Mesbon as detailed below asking...

1. 27 Posts.
    Gustie,

Just flicked an email to Mesbon as detailed below asking for confirmation of announcement about dividend and the lack of transparency. Just find it a little frustrating investors are not updated on any news (what ever it is)by this company.

Beanbags

Dear Sir/Madam

I am enquiring about when will the announcement be made in December 2010 in regards to a share dividend. Is this still going to happen and if yes will it be made early or late December?

I have been a long term shareholder of this company and I am a little concerned about the lack of transparency in regards to how the company is performing, if new clients have come on board, how much product has been sold, revenus increases/decreases, general state of the market etc..... on a regular basis( 2-3 months) rather than a six monthly basis as is the case for this company. Do you think true value of the company would be recognised if more announcements were made on the ASX about the successful growth of this company.

At the moment Australian investors sentiment towards Chinese companys based in the ASX is somewhat negative in my opinion. Two other China companys SEH and SHU in the ASX from my observation have not seen actively traded for many months and sit there very much unloved and unwanted. Why is the sentiment negative. What can be done to change this. Do you think if Mesbon reported more actively on the ASX a change in sentiment may happen and perhaps a more bullish attitude by investors would result.

Just my thoughts as a slightly frustrated bullish Mesbon investor hoping for change with Mesbon reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.