CNQ 1.69% 29.0¢ clean teq water limited

Hi Sky's the limit,I have posted all of the anecdotal evidence...

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hi Sky's the limit,
    I have posted all of the anecdotal evidence multiple times in my previous posts. There is a lot of information, so I am not going to post it all again. You need to spend a lot of time watching video's, reading company statements, and learning about all of Robert Friedland's many companies to be able to put 2+2 together. While there is no official stated link between Go2Lithium and Pure Lithium, Robert Friedland is THE major investor (along with Fidelity Personnel) behind Go2Lithium, just as he is with Clean Teq Water, Limited (along with Fidelity).

Go2Lithium is comprised of Clean Teq Water, Limited and Computational Geosciences Inc. ( another majority owned company by Robert Friedland), and to tie it all up, the head of Ivanhoe Electric( also a majority owned Robert Friedland Company of which Computational Geosciences Inc is a subsidiary), Eric Finlayson, was the CEO and President of Ivanhoe Electric who shepherded the inclusion (remember Robert Friedland is his boss) of Clean Teq Water into the envelope of Ivanhoe Electric as a subsidiary of Computational Geosciences to form Go2Lithium... and he immediately resigned as head of Ivanhoe Electric and became the head geologist to look for Lithium brines for Pure Lithium (remember that typhoon and Computational geosciences are both part of Ivanhoe electric, and they are both intrinsically intertwined in finding brines of anything).
    Eric Finlayson speaks about that directly on the video I have posted many times over from Pure Lithium's inception video. I could go on and on, but I don't have the time. I will post just some of the content, but it is up to you to research the links for yourself to get the "full skinny", so to speak.....

Remember that the President of Go2Lithium is Livia Mahler, (her direct boss was Eric Finlayson, and her ultimate boss is Robert Friedland), she has been involved in this transition of musical chairs for many years).

Here are a couple pertinent links:

Ivanhoe Electric Announces Key Additions to its Senior Management Team

https://ivanhoeelectric.com/news/ivanhoe-electric-announces-key-additions-to-its-senior-management-team/

Pure Lithium Appoints Renowned Geologist Eric Finlayson As Head of Exploration and Company Advisor

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pure-lithium-appoints-renowned-geologist-113000860.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $20.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 29.0¢ $8.511K 29.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 269 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 44040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.