RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

pure speculation, page-2

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Interesting to the say the least loogie... looking back at you previous posts you are an obvious ramper.... and all you are doing now is down ramping as opposed to ramping up this stock in some of your earlier posts.... I think we must remember in times like these.... 1. a placement at 2.5 cents to SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS 2. the backing of a large multinational 3. 3 MILLION IN THE BANK and 4. VERY PROSPECTIVE TERRITORY with there tenements in some of the most resource rich areas of Australia..... i mean just take a look at some of the maps that derkfoote has posted up if my memory serves me correctly RMG has tenements next to newcrest mining and the like.......

All this negative panic selling sentiment is just driving the market into further turmoil and once this CORRECTION is over most stocks will be back INCLUDING RMG..... remember people ANNOUNCEMENT DUE END OF THE QUARTER

My overall position on this stock has not changed MT to LT buy depending on the market conditions...though with the Uranium sector projected to grow 29% this year and this stock primarily holding uranium tenements... the prospects for this company are EXTREMELY PROMISING IN THE MEDIUM TO LONGER TERM... as has been stated previously " I NEVER MADE MONEY IN THE STOCK MARKET I ALWAYS SOLD TO EARLY" and this statement rings true for RMG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.