BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Pure speculative

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    BIT is pure speculative. This stock has in the market for a long time with history of big announcements and but short on deliveries.

Check-out March 2020 announcement on corona virus - using B225 compounds and the stock jumped from 4 c to 13.5 c

After more than two months and a half no news or update as to the reality of BIT initial claims on corona virus. One has to understand whether BIT management believes in creating speculations for self benefits?

I will leave this for investors to analyse and figure out as this is the most recent example while Gilead and Moderna (both US companies) reached to new heights in finding solutions in fight against corona virus.

Think of the same scenario and make your own analysis when BIT made announcement in Oct in 2018 on HIV drug B225 breakthrough and nothing substantial occurred ever since other than raising more capital, R&D credits and 5 c options sale.

Who is benefiting -none but the BIT management their pay packets or salaries. I'm sure majority of you would be making losses on BIT and wouldn't be surprised because BIT is a pure speculative with 'nil' deliverable outcome.

I'll not buy BIT for more than 2 c. May be next capital raising more dilutions and more speculative announcements but who knows in the end? DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.