NVX 3.47% 83.5¢ novonix limited

Novonix appear to have the answer to the 3 critical areas of the...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Novonix appear to have the answer to the 3 critical areas of the Li ion battery:
    Anode - PUREGraphite
    Cathode - DPMG
    Electrolite - New additives
    For me the most exciting patent is DPMG:
    Simple process
    Lower cost
    No Water
    No Solvents
    I am no chemist, but that sounds to me like a game changer, and there is nothing out there to beat it, confirmed by Jeff Dahn saying it is a truly exciting development.
    I would say that every cathode material supplier will have to be using this within 12 months.
    Of course the IP can be stolen and copied by a certain country well known for such theft.
    BUT the US is desperate to develop home grown production of critical materials, it is government policy. 80%+ processing in China should not be acceptable by anyone, both US and EU are onto it, and because of DPMG, there is a way of beating them on cost and environmental benefits.
    I think Tesla have delayed BD, because of new developments, and will announce more than just a million mile battery.
    There is so much hype (“BD will blow your minds, it certainly blows mine and I know it”), they will not just be announcing what has already been announced by CATL, I.e. the so called million mile battery, wait and see.
    It all looks good to me, so buy from the bored and sell to the excited, there is a bright future for NOVONIX!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $408.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 82.5¢ $2.955M 3.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 24115 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 25042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.5¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 82.5¢ 814120
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.