NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

the father of the lithium battery, .. i can see a blend of NVX,...

1. 5,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    the father of the lithium battery, .. i can see a blend of NVX, Dahn, John Goodenough, (NVX have said they are working on new tech as well) Its this new tech? i'm waiting to hear about.... recently NVX release a reminder to staff about insider, and trade secrets.
    when i started research NVX I wonder what the competition could be in a couple of years. I was overwhelmed, so much to understand and try and filter that though industry hype...and many saying they have the solutions.. .. and those that have keep there progess in this space under raps,,, think Toyota is working on something completly different.
    John Goodenough, has a great association with Dahn, John is now into his 90s, he has said he is no longer interest in making money - he said he has enough. He has sunk his own money in this.
    this is an extract.... very interesting reading the whole version, sry if poster before.

“It’s kind of like cold fusion. Here is an experiment that is unbelievable,” said Dalhousie University’s Jeff Dahn, a leading researcher whose Canadian laboratory is on a contract with Tesla. “There could be a small possibility that it is right.”

https://qz.com/929794/has-lithium-battery-genius-john-goodenough-done-it-again-colleagues-are-skeptical/
    and yes it is a few year old, so happy to hear latest?
    this might be out of sight out of mind, if there is nothing new

Last edited by jwoody1000: 03/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $339.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $373.0K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41737 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 6896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.