GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

purely for entertainment purposes

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Just posting this for interests sake only - take from it what you will. It was an email sent to Le Metropole. I hope to hell he's right, but this is not the type of analysis I use, though maybe some of you do.

Hi Bill.. I am writing you because of a prompt of Jim Sinclair.. I met Jim in 1976 by chance and one I have had contact with over the years since. He asked me to send you my read on gold and inflation for 09. Background. Been a student of astrology since 1972. Applied it to markets starting in 1975. After 20 years research I started AstroEcon in 1996. Worked in investment banking in London from 2001 till 2007. Now I reside back in the hills of West Virginia in semi hunker down mode.

I have an esoteric point of view which is not for everyone. I combine western astrology quantum physics shamanism and Mayan time counts into my perspective.

My references include Irma Schogt who runs markettiming.nl .. A collection of the best astrofinance people in the biz.

Jim can confirm I wrote in my site and reported to him back in may 08 I thought August 08 was the low with 820 a price to start working with for long positions. My next lower target is about 725 if gold cannot hold here on the 8/15 low.

there was a lunar eclipse on 8/15.. This is a significant indication a good low is in now..

I will try to keep the astro jargon out of the below. Feel free to quote me on this. Also feel free to ask questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gold and inflation in 2009

The wave of deflation we are in now is close to ending. With that will come a massive liquidity injection which will last well into mid 2009. There are astrological alignments in the first half of 2009 that clearly point to a bubble of some sort. I expect this to start in late November 08 and crest mid 2009. One would think in that kind of environment that gold would do very well.. 1500 is not an unreasonable target. in fact I see the 1999 naz and gold in 2008 making a low in a bull trend near an august eclipse so a gold double into January is not out of the question. Depends how fast the liquidity wave ahead is priced in.

Seriously negative interest rates should be seen in 1st half of 2009 as well.

We will see rationing some time in later 09 to control OFFICIAL prices (gas first) and those pesky COL increases in social security etc. Most likely the rationing will be subtle at first. A LOT LIKE the "rationing" of physical metals occurring now which is you cant buy much at the official price. Once started it will spread from one thing to another. By the time this is full bore it will be legislated to be "the best thing" so poor people can remain functional.

Electronic cashless money not far behind to contain the barter economy that will be inevitable.

Robert Hitt
    www.astroecon.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.