OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

purely TA theory posts, page-163

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I guess that's the difference between real and inherent then. The purely TA traders comprehend the inherent value even less so than those sitting on the FA side of the fence (and to be honest I imagine the comprehension across the board is pretty low already). I think most of us are conceptually there with how xped could be used, with reference points that we can relate to. There are obviously a few who understand the wider remit of the technological application. But no-one (the company included) really understands just how pervasive it will become. The market is, on balance, a pessimistic indicator, so while in real terms we have our 130M market cap, the inherent value is very much up for debate and I hope it is not stifled simply because you say your stick is bigger T10.

Probably not the most appropriate post given the thread title, but I would just like to see more open, constructive dialogue on this forum generally. It's getting hard to find any useful comments amongst the rubbish.
    You used to provide charts and commentary which contributed in a constructive way. That was far more engaging. More please.

Cheers.
    Last edited by GoodNewsEverybody: 24/08/16
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91070 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.