OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Nice post @GoodNewsEverybody I like the way you articulate the...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Nice post @GoodNewsEverybody

I like the way you articulate the degrees of objectivity into current direction and potential price valuations
    Its simpler for me just using trendlines....and then perhaps looking at the momentum and volatility ranges for confirmations and trade triggers....

an example may be last nights close where we have a crossing of the Stochastics and down trending of the Relative Strength Index .Its an indication that the price was soft and unsustainable volumes to hold it up...It further broke previous support levels .....We also observed the Buy depth was stacked with Props, yesterday the Buy/Sell depths were approximately equal and today its some 3 to 1 to the sellers...So we have a down day...?

heres what it looks like... I have drawn vertical lines through the last few times these similar technical triggers occured...
    xpe24082016a.png

Heres the intraday of note is the slow momentum (urgency) in this decline....
    meaning it will take more momentum to break the support previously established at 55 imo..
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11491 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.