OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

purely TA theory posts, page-412

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Saber
    That's why I also posted that a please explain - speeding ticket, that the company is compelled to respond to is the way to go... That way it doesn't look like the company is providing a knee jerk response to a drop in share price on a particular day as that also opens the door for speculation and innuendo to serve an agenda. Given the massive volume and 24.6% drop, the asx should be issuing a speeding ticket and asking the company to respond that they are in compliance. That would surely be considered reasonable given what has happened today. But the asx rarely ask for a please explain when the price drops on no news! Only when it goes up.... Which is ridiculous.
    So that was my point. If the company are going about there job and other forces at play had a field day (literally) then no one needs to worry. As the FA hasn't changed. But if if there is nothing to report, why make a pointless announcement that doesn't benefit besides holding a price for a day or a few hours. I personally think a speeding ticket should be issued and the company can respond in that context.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91166 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.