OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Yes Bollinger Bands indicators are tightening and would point to...

1. 429 Posts.
    Yes Bollinger Bands indicators are tightening and would point to a hold. . All other indicators short to long are absolutely rotten except MACD long term .which is very good but the only technical which is good.
    My question is how much of the orders in the buy column are props ? An investor also has to also weigh in the FB holders which with 440 members would in itself be a fundamental who may claim to make their own decision but mentally will be pinging with too much noise resulting in some hit and miss trading. I spent hours reading posts that were given to me, everybody should plenty are willing and obliging to send them if you want, after viewing its not a forum for me because of the noise and a bit of domination from some hairy chests' but if investors gain resources or ideas out of it thats their business and goodluck.
    Not a charts person at all until moments like this where you can get a feeling of sentiment through technical indicators.. Low volume and holding tells us as it is ,investors are waiting but for how long? Moving Average versus price is dreadful.
    A drift downwards looks more possible with the charts if the sp holds with low volume , I'm taking the triple bottom as a company that has held up simply because it couldn't get shorted on Lisa's news. If it could of been shorted it would of hit 4s at least.
    Remember also John Stefanac is a director of Astralink which is like a gateway IOT company . If Xped had a looming contract with a tech conglogmerate would he have the time to be in Astralink , its good to see him diligent but these questions have to be answered
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.