PPL 5.00% 2.1¢ pureprofile ltd

6c seems to be the agreed value based on current opportunity and...

1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    6c seems to be the agreed value based on current opportunity and uncertainty and I reckon the price would fluctuate around the level before the next price-sensitive announcement, say Q2 report. Since it's the end of year, it's normal to have more sellers than buyers, and for ppl the selling pressure due to the recapitalisation one years ago should be stronger. So I think the recent strong support below 6c is a good sign, consolidating a platform for the next run upon good news.

Regarding the UK expansion, its growth was slow but significantly accelerated in the past 12 months. The size of their UK team has been doubled since Martin's appointment, including acquiring several senior sales people from those giant competitors. AGM presentation gave enough figures to tell UK/EU performance. For example UK/EU's Data & insight revenue:
    FY21: up 34% vs FY20
    FY22 Q1: up 57% vs FY21 Q1
    FY22 Oct: up 81% vs FY21 Oct
    The acceleration of growth is obvious. The US business is less prioritsied at the moment, but Martin did mention some strategies for US expansion in the interview. Their global expansion strategy is very sensible because penetrating into the US needs a lot of effort and money. I think for ppl the UK/EU market is already big enough compared to AU market, and a successful expansion in UK/EU is sufficient to achieve 100M revenue milestone.

Market research is a very profitable industry. If ppl can improve their profit margin (comparable to its peers) and demonstrate a steady revenue growth (20-30% annually is good enough) in the next 3-5 years, 1B market cap is achievable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $27.3K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 52489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.