PPL 0.00% 1.9¢ pureprofile ltd

It was great information new to me, to know the truth as...

1. 2,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    It was great information new to me, to know the truth as explained that the low share price was reflected in the ebitda to revenue ratio of a few % and management knew this and were actively focussed on upping the perentage to its peers of 15% ebitda to revenue to then hope that the market revalues according at a ration of 10 to one .ie 100mill revenue for one bill mcap, in a bull market.

But with this low liquidity and the bear stalking it would take me a long time to sell out to just break even, when it should be worth 20-30cents in the future, on growing this organic ebitda/revenue principle.

But others in the forum have put managemet as not up to scratch to deal with global, even though they have proved themselves.

If they have been in UK 10 years and only 10mill revenue, where is the growth there that is expected and what figures. What figures in America, can only wait another 6 months for a partner and then wait again for the expansion. So Its going to take a a year or three, so why has price gone down, if not for sellers and no big players supporting the price above 7c or more.
    Last edited by fumoyoda: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 564843 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 700000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.