PPL 15.0% 2.3¢ pureprofile ltd

Hi all. Rooy, yes I would recommend them, and indeed I have....

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi all. Rooy, yes I would recommend them, and indeed I have. They service a lot of the (ie back office) stuff out of India and I cannot believe how efficient they are. I've used them for possibly 8 years or so now. I watch them like a hawk (market research - simple things can go wrong through nobody's fault, it's just like that) and seriously, they RARELY make mistakes. I think they're excellent, though they undercharge, which I'm mentioned to Martin CEO. Shares-wise, I cannot see many reasons why it is so cheap in the market. Maybe the key issue is that investors would be scared off because of the corporate/share performance up until recent times (aka train wreck). Whenever there's a recap ... new management ... etc in place, it can take a while for the market to realise, or in fact, for them to prove they have what it takes. An interesting point to me is that Martin mentioned that he is getting around to private offices and a few instos to tell them the story ... he suggested to me that the market probably doesn't understand PPL and he needs to do something about that. Okay, this is where i got even more interest. I go completely berserk when a CEO says 'the market doesn't understand us' ... but thinks it's the market's problem. No buddy, it's YOUR problem. Martin realises that. Look ... I just think it's too cheap, has momentum and hopefully we'll see that when the audited numbers come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.003(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $48.25K 2.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 806337 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 237911 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.