PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

PuriflOH set for report blizzard?, page-73

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    I suspect it will have an impact as just the "BP factor" would be enough to see a significant rerating in the eyes of US investors.
    Other reasons for my confidence in an increased appreciation for the stock is the relatively higher values US investors tend to give to stocks, US investors not being deterred by share prices in the dollars, and the USD/AUD providing a tailwind to US investors.
    The biggest issue re attracting US interest though will be marketing. The fact is, we will be yet another company amongst thousands and management will need to promote properly to get us noticed and I have no idea what the company's plans for promotion are.
    Notwithstanding this, about 75% of our register is locked up, so the free float is VERY low.
    Re your AVH comparison, AVH is a$1bn company and ADRs are (at least IMHO) a much more inferior way of attracting US investor interest.
    To summarise, I think the OTC will be a seminal event for PO3 and will have the impact we all hope for with 1 caveat - the marketing strategy.
    I have no doubt though that management are aware of all this and have their LT strategy mapped out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.