PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

PuriflOH to target endoscopy disinfection?, page-32

1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Don’t lose confidence the market is designed to fool the best of us I would rather invest in a company that puts out solid news once a year then 100 hype Announcements! Just be thankful you’re not apart of a company that constantly raises cash and gives out loads of options and performance rights that dilute your value!

The market is at a massive pivotal point I’ve been doing some research and it seems like we have had 6 month bull runs followed by 2 months of down time for 2 consecutive periods now each time the Dow has got close to 27000 it gets knocked back a fair bit and gets volatile we are now at the 6 month mark on our bullish run with the market consolidating and struggling to make highs my guess and it’s not advice but just take it with a grain of salt but I think we will see another bear market dropping 25% or a trade deal between the US and China which will cause a rally.

The market is a gamble at the moment we don’t know what’s going to happen but we do know the future of po3 and we should be thankful that we have such things happening otherwise we would never get a chance to buy at reasonable prices!

By the end of this year we will have water results, air results, find out what’s going on in Melbourne and some OEM deals so who really cares what the market is doing lets play the 10 year game and just simply believe in the company and yourselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.