PUR 0.00% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

After looking at all of the options on offer, it can help look...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    After looking at all of the options on offer, it can help look into the path moving forward; well hypothesize anyway...

All options...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3333/3333294-54259c5b6370526e186916a5533a47f5.jpg
    The 20c strike parcel is maybe doable - that is a big maybe!
    The 25c parcel is kidding itself - but I hope it happens.
    The 4.9c parcel is a no brainer - already in the money.
    the 0.7c parcel is RIDICULOUS!!! Who the bloody hell has them!!! These are not listed either. Absolute joke!

Then you look at the 10c parcel that expire on 31st October 2021. VERY DOABLE!

The purpose of this post was to ignite conversation between the members of this thread, I am curious to everyone's thoughts.

The recent somewhat disappointing, but not really that bad, CPN results were a good example for PUR management of what can happen when you don't deliver the goods, or manage expectations with an announcement that spoke to a beautiful core full of mineralization.

So the 10c parcel has the ability to give $7.6 Million into the bank - so one would hope is the main focus of management right now - no doubt...
    This cash injection will basically double the current bank balance.

Then another point to consider is the addition of Bob Affleck to the board. Not that big of an announcement until you look at his experience.
    This guy is the man that you bring in to run a large scale drilling operation. Basically manages all aspects of it. See below

My prediction is PUR is going to hit Phil's Hill really hard and keep the pressure on it in a constant drilling, constant assays and constant announcements on visuals/lab results.

This way, if they can get the first assays released in the middle of September, they can most probably have an assay result announcement every week up until the end of October (for 6 weeks). This will, in my eyes basically make the October 31st (10c strike) parcel are sure thing!

I say this with obvious bias as I hold plenty but enjoy the commentary from this thread.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3333/3333375-1769f25c2841061ec8165143ba24c9c3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.