PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUROA, page-63

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I think holders are a little gobsmacked this morning, not much chat on any of the PUR threads.

But all that is happening is what we expect to happen, that the market will wake up to the potential on offer here at Pursuit.

At this point it is only potential, we don't have a proven strike yet so if considering entering DYOR quick smart away from HC, research the region, the other stocks, CHN in particular and spend a good while on the company website would be my tip.

The heads taking a run prior to any further results,..... is it day traders or new investors... of course the answer will be both?

The options hitting all time recent highs at 2.5c with buyers outnumbering sellers 12 to 1...we well may see the almost embarrassing situation soon where there are no options left for sale..

The conversion of these looking very likely you would have to say as the heads edge towards 10c. This would put another 5 odd million dollars I think into the bank for the company which Im sure would be money well spent on drilling.

I will convert early I reckon if and once the options get into the money, you have to support your team... there will be a point when I feel its the right moment Im pretty confident.

Nice cooler day here in the West for the boys driving the Ground imaging survey... lets hope they are driving those utes as utes are meant to be driven...fast! ha ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.832M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.624K 541.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 25571800 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 22623617 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.