PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-1060

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Caspin have good visual copper. They also mention nickel as being likely or suchlike.

Gold and PGEs get a mention but they say these are impossible to confirm before assays have gone through the labs.

The mineralization is where their modeling has confirmed it should be.

Reporting visual sulphide alone is a big deal, its what they were looking for and its where they were looking based off the EM modeling etc.

This bodes extremely well firstly well obviously for Caspin who have previous proven shows of target minerals but for all those in the neighborhood especially nearby or sandwiched between proven shows like DEV Sov Hill/ PUR Cal West.

Good secondary (other than CHN) proven occurrences of PGE metals bodes very well for the whole wheatbelt and really is a game changer especially but not solely for the western flank players.

Geologically obviously anything along strike in a rough north south line of these discoveries just got that much more prospective.
    But it also shows PGEs are not confined to CHN.

I mean anyone who ever thought they would be had done no reading on the widespread nature of most PGE discoveries and no reading of "the tea leaves" i.e. had given no thought to the fact Tim Goyder (basically guy behind CHN) had pegged all the way from Julimar to Wubin and bought into a couple of other mobs along the way.

Well its time to give some thought to what he is thinking.

This is getting serious Mum! Ha ha!

WE are right next to him in many of his most exciting or prospective leases.

IMO this is just the beginning of several new discoveries that will be made and PUR is in the box seat as the area should start to begin a rerate.

I don't know if this will happen already today, but the signs of widespread PGE related mineralogy is becoming more compelling each time another player finds something.

We will know more about everything in three months but I dare say everything including PUR will be substantially dearer by this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $29.79K 9.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 56861010 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1968384 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.