PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-1321

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    I’ve never really paid much attention to copper resources until fairly recently.
    I think the general market is becoming aware of the value of copper finds (myself included)
    Seeing recent high grade copper finds that have lifted share prices up over 100% is a telling sign of this imo.

Off memory there has been a lot of copper found in historic drilling around the N/E side of our Cal East tenement. (Ni and Pd not assayed for I don’t think)
    and I personally expect the 2 big purple blobs further north to reflect this...

Around the Phil’s hill area not so much historical drilling had been done.
    but from my research,
    The general depth, shape and length of the Phil’s hill anomaly is consistent with other Ni-Cu-Pd high grade intrusions. Very old, high pressure rock formation that forms a highly magnetic vein.
    Rock types are all consistent in the area that are found in some of the region throughout Ni-Cu-Pd finds.
    All the signs are there and looking very promising for Phil’s Hill to me.
    Of course drilling is where the truth will be known, but with soil samples currently being assayed, if Ni-Cu-Pd is found then expect a leg up in SP!
    Numbers don’t have to be high (CHN had low grade in rock chip samples), the main thing is it’s in the area and further increases the chance of finding these minerals at depth.

All my opinion of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.43K 4.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 62913602 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6478523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.