PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Didn't take you long. "I'm still holding and accumulating but...

1. 909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Didn't take you long. "I'm still holding and accumulating but I'm starting to get over it." Why would you throw money into something that you frustrated by? Sounds like a bit of a contradiction. Because you believe in what PUR has and their potential? Are you sure? You've screamed that you are frustrated by Management delays and that you're over it (I'm sure we all are but definitely have conducted ourselves better) but you are also worried about leaks, among other things.

You're perpetually frustrated, you show an obviously lake of patience and rather than conduct but you're willing to both invest thousands of dollars and continue to purchase. Maybe it's best you reach out to Management? Voice some of these concerns?

It's bloody groundhog day. I literally said the same thing to you last week.

Its a cliché, but the Buffet saying is very appropriate here. Patience. As someone mentioned earlier, there are rampant delays right now. Spare a thought for the holders of MAN - took 3 months to get AEM survey results, then took 5 months to get any clarity regarding drilling (2 months over the expected start of drilling). Shareholders couldn't even get in touch with Management at one point.

Every time someone addresses these with you, you outright ignore it. Its this coupled with the fact that every 2nd post of yours is vehement frustration that the company is making mistakes or something bad is going to happen, that people have you pegged for down ramping.

Thank goodness for that ignore button. Put to good use as of now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.43K 4.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 62813602 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5668910 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.