PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

while we wait, can I raise a question? and this has to do with...

1. 1,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 603
    while we wait, can I raise a question? and this has to do with our AEM survey. In a Feb ann presenting our AEM conductors in Cal East the company writes:

"The Warrior project airborne EM survey has been designed to locate conductors related to massive sulphide PGE-Ni-Cu mineralisation associated with mafic and ultramafic intrusions."

I wonder what "has been designed" means. What I realized is that the company reports channel Z 45 results - "late time" which obviously stands for strong conductors and we know that PGE etc. is particularly likely in such strong conductors. When I check other companies in the regions, their AEMs typically report results for lower channels (e.g., DEV at Sovereign: channel 16-22). In fact, I haven't found one company in the region that report such a late channel like in our ann. It seems 45 is very, very late-time, if you want.

I know you cannot simply compare such results and there are different types of channels. But could one say that a conductor identified with channel 45 is more promising (particularly re: PGE etc. in this prospective region) than conductors visible in channel 22? So are we "super late-time" whereas others in the region report "late-time" conductors? Do we have the strongest conductors among the recent AEMs in the region?

sorry if this question is stupid! It is just something that I noticed - the very different channels reported in the AEM results in this region, and that we stand out with our channel 45.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3159/3159987-9d6677505087573f5557591208befbd6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.088M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 65556199 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15440291 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.