PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

When I first read this, I couldn’t understand why Management...

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    When I first read this, I couldn’t understand why Management were so excited about Phil’s Hill after seeing the other 2 big blobs in Cal East...
    This is what led me to research into why management seem so excited about these anomalies.

The biggest thing that stood out to me was where/when these elongated intrusions originate and the fact they can originate from so deep below the surface but work their way up towards the surface over time, and in turn making this ore body accessible for today’s exploration/mining which would have otherwise been too deep to even drill, points to the fact that historic drilling isn’t something to be relied upon here.
    Management have stated Mafic/Ultra Mafic rock types have been found which from my research tells me this volcanic type rock goes hand in hand with historic high grade, big, Ni finds from similar looking intrusions, and the chance of high grade Ni and associated elements such as Cu and PGEs is likely to accompany.

All the signs are there for these elongated anomalies to host high grade Ni-Cu-PGEs imo and I can now see why management are excited about our potential baby “Julimar discovery”

All my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $375 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 53268111 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22517703 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.