PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-1579

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes fully aware GT, I have been involved in stocks where trolls make some of the best threads on HC virtually unreadable, TSO is a current case in point.

Just saying we aint seen nothin yet here so fully agree, its when a stock is usually in its hit (rising) stages that the most attention from actual trolls starts.

But sometimes they hang around outside of troll season too! Ha ha!

Unlike ducks though its always open season on trolls! ha ha!

My point on one here who posts the same crap often is I think its more likely a misguided attempt at humour now that anything more sinister.

If you are Kramer you can repeat "These Pretzels are making me thirsty" again and again and you will get a laugh every time.
    Our guy is repeating "there a leak" again and again and thinking they are funny like Kramer...sadly not so..

No, actual trolling gets much much worse than that.

A lot of people see a paid poster under every rock...Im not much of a conspiracy theorist so I think actual paid posters are rare.

The simplest answer is usual THE answer so I think most who troll are either bored or lonely which is actually a huge social issue especially for older Australians.
    There has never in the countries history been so many people living by themselves...its not always a good thing, loneliness can bring on some very inappropriate behavior online.

Many also do try to manipulate the price to get a better entry usually over estimating their own importance i.e. how much other readers actually believe or listen to their negativity.

Not many trolls write well, which is fortunate but if they did perhaps their posts would be less irritating to read...

Back on the market I just heard out of the lounge room Alan Kohler on TV saying Fe ore went up 10% last night. Thats not normal...that never happens.

No wonder everything I watch (virtually) fell today lots of ST money going to Iron ore stocks I reckon.

The future of Base metals assured though.

Lets hope there is heaps in the budget for electric cars and renewables....ha ha, who am I kidding! Ha ha!

It won't matter demand for Cu Ni etc going nuts overseas where the big markets are....

Its a good time for PUR to announce progress on any of its projects...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.271M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $27.23K 9.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 60591484 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4545763 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.