PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-176

1. 5,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hopefully PUR will follow the same path as MAN.

See below the latest from MAN.

Disclosure; I don't own MAN but I'm happy to buy and hold PUR.

Good luck to all genuine investors

MAN To Drill A Potential Chalice-Like Discovery

$40M capped explorer,Mandrake Resources (ASX: MAN)is set to be the first ASX stock to drill test a Julimar style EM target, following a major discovery by Chalice Mining Ltd in early 2020.

Since that discovery, Chalice has delivered investors a 2,600% return - one of the best performances on the ASX last year.

Chalice is now capped at $1.5BN after its PGE-nickel discovery, having opened up an entirely new minerals province in WA.

We have invested in the $40M capped MAN as it is only weeks away from drilling a highly prospective target located just 30km from Chalice’s Julimar discovery.

There are a number of geologic similarities between Chalice’s Julimar discovery and MAN’s Newleyine prospect, which have compelled MAN to drill test its prospect in the coming weeks.

MAN identified and pegged this ground prior to the Julimar discovery in March 2020. It has just secured all important land access agreements, including an option to purchase the land in the event of a large minerals discovery.

MAN has $4.6M in cash, and looks well funded for the upcoming drill campaign.

Drilling success by MAN in the coming weeks could reward investors with a return of many multiples of its current share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $13.81K 4.604M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 79627997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13346640 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.