PUR 20.0% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Yes of course Hoz3 I wasn't having a go, I hope you looked at...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes of course Hoz3 I wasn't having a go, I hope you looked at the attached doc I posted and if you find anything interesting about the mineral potential of black shale please include it in a later post.

Im only posting agian because Tendies mentioned my post and I hate cleaning the pool..

Yes of course people are free and welcome to post what they want and its important we look at all angles and perspectives.

Tendies you sure don't sound like someone who's holding, your whole "I hold but Im scared" vibe reminds me very much of another PUR poster and so I get where you are coming from Pensive.

They drill after doing all the other laborious steps of EM then soil sampling etc because that is the smart way to do it, it increases your chances of success, it is not a reason to sell, but you look like you are trying to search for reasons to sell (or is it searching for reasons for others to sell?)

Do you actually mean "I hold but I want to top up" or "I don't hold but I want to buy in cheaper"? Ha ha!

If you are as nervous as you sound Im surprised you are still here after the 4c test the other day...perhaps you do believe in our chances and our leases and management..

It doesn't actually matter we little posters on HC do little to the share price.

Was it you Tendies who mentioned in one post we only have one prospect then in the next you mention Cal West and Cal East...forgive my fundamental grasp of Math but that is TWO prospects isn't it?

Actually Cal West has three parts so thats 4 prospects and then there is Bindi, 2 Wubins a Gladiator, a Combatant and a bleeding Partridge in a Pear Tree! Ha ha!

Before I get accused of ramping there is no Partridge and no Pear Tree let me make that clear..

WE have lots of good prospects spread across three distinct projects.

WE have a bucket load of cash to explore and drill in a boom sector

AND WE have good credentialed management...check company website if it doubt on credentials, experience and track record

Now back to cleaning that pool but thanks for the break.

Speaking of credentials Stay aware on HC of how long people have been posting and how many posts they have made, that along with how much approval that poster has is the only credential of posters we can be sure of.

It doesnt mean that even a brand new poster has a agenda, most people don't and even old gun Heart posters can and sometimes do have agendas, its just something to keep in mind if we are talking legitimacy or qualifications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.