PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-1808

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    PUR rerated to 6.1c on Friday on one announcement. It went as high as 6.7 and as has been pointed out by multiple posters, there is more news flow to come. It was 9.7c not that long ago. That said, I didn't realise management was more connected to non holders than holders and told them what they were doing. Who knew there would be something under those pesky clouds? And some guy they paid is going to drill randomly before soil samples are analysed...I hope Barry knows what he is doing...

I don't have Tretch or Pensive's mining knowledge, but my XRF BS detector is pretty good. I was a CBA shareholder for 30 years. I sold earlier this year. I don't post on the CBA forum because I don't hold it. I agree that downrampers and negative posters on HC probably don't impact the share price all that much, but I know some of their posts will have sent a few PURists packing including one of my faves. I will spend the rest of the afternoon using the ignore button and then watch the seemingly unrelated blowups.

Get back in Chief.

I miss your posts.

GLTAPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $51.88K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 70593997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7466898 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.