PUR 20.0% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-1936

1. 9,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18349
    A few things:
    1. I had been looking at this stock from some earlier tags by yourselves. Firstly, there is demand for what potentially lies in the area (assuming one finds commercial deposits here).
    2. My views on PUR are also in the embedded posts in my previous post as to the EM/soil samples for PUR.
    3. The recent results for CPN (and CVV) are interesting (i.e. that is where nearology comes into it for me). Overlaying that with some of the geology information I have been reading and looked at in the past helped narrow the choice of prospects for me (again refer embedded posts again), as well as point 5 below. Price entry here given the SP is good as well is my point, but I don't have a huge investment here btw for avoidance of doubt. But as we know the historical information for the area is not great so we are relying on the new data etc when it comes.
    4. Land area - it is a nice size and location to other tenements. PUR SP seemed too me a nice entry point as well - time will tell.
    5. I had been looking at some trend maps published particularly by LTR, and picture where PUR is, which suggests that the area appears to be potentially prospective - eg. the maps in this LTR Ann figure 3 - Post #: 50459276 - got my interest a while back, and obviously since this Ann we have had some CPN results released and others including PUR's soil that appeared to complement its EM surveys (implied that in my previous embedded posts) etc. (i.e. Given TG's involvement in a few stocks in the area always interesting what he publishes etc, noting again the point at 3 that the historical information is not great).
    6. As I said I hold a few others in the area but ultimately drilling will decide. The PUR tenements appear prospective too me is the point - drilling will decide how prospective.
    7. PUR, seems to have some of its land access agreements in place as well - which is a sign too me they intend doing some drilling as soon as they can (not actually relying on nearology itself for SP outcomes).
    8. PUR has also identified a few target 'future drill' areas as well - hasn't got all its eggs on one basket or one drill area in its tenements. This is important because most people don't realise EMs themselves are uncertain, and if EMs were certain we would not have failed exploration ever. Not every anomaly bears payable minerals per se, noting some rock types can also be responsible for óverly optimistic' MLEM readings of metal anomolisam that one may attribute initially to 'hypothesis A' until drilling shows something else as well (To illustrate in CHK, a stock I held, they were getting some decent readings but then drilling failure indicated that those readings was actually coming from, in part, black shale that was actually an extension of the Tapley Formation in that area to that tenement).
    9. I have probably previously laboured the point that Julimar is an exception to the norm in that most exploration fails, so what we are hoping for here is the emergence of a mineral province (which is what TG is clearly stating) that supports a number of differing mines (a bit like what you see around the Kalgoorlie area for gold/nickel example), so for us it is a game of chance that we have picked correctly. Certainly, the Anns PUR has released show prospects and potential is my point. I am more conservative than most posters so the above are simply my views. In my mind, given the likely extensive nature of the area I don't see just Julimar as the only mine in that area.

10. Outside the above, the Gladiator project itself also looks interesting but haven't done a lot of research into it itself.
    11. Potential is there for me - it is a lottery though when it comes to the drill bit, but there is some positives as per my previous posts. Posters need to come to their own decisions on strategies and what they do and obviously DYOY. Please do not rely on HC for your investment advice - just treat HC as a place to share information etc etc etc PUR is risk/reward, but how people manage risks is their call, and free carry strategies this side of the market is something I often recommend for those initially heavily invested when they can, but obviously each to their own.

All IMO IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.