PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-356

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    @tretchikoff, What are your thoughts on the upper range this can reach while it awaits drills come May? Comparatively, I believe devex sat circa 75M and pulled a bit to the high 60s as it current awaits its drill results. Now, there are obviously differences in ground & lead up results as well as technicals, funds, other projects (gladiator), DEV's results themselves, etc that will all account for a variation in market caps between these two pre-drills, however, given that the MC for a spec miner without resource can only be a measure of the market's confidence in mineralisation, I'm of the opinion that it will settle anywhere around the 9-11c region by May. I think the volatility & noise (hype, next investor pumps, etc) can see it trading even in the teens temporarily, but after this clears when DT close their positions and with a lot of free carrying happening, I see a realistic valuation about 80M/10c. Now this is months away and everything is very speculative but I'd like to hear your take on it. Cheers.
    Last edited by Drk1997: 20/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.