PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-358

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    Hey Drk,
    im no expert by any means but my rough assumption when I first bought in at 2.2c was that the SP would be around 7-9c prior to drilling results.. (I mentioned that here a while back when we were maybe around 2.8-3c)

I did a lot of research at the time in regards to surrounding explorers and the ground, historic drilling results, commodity prices and future potential, PURs management and assets, Market sentiment etc etc.

A few things have changed for the better imo, like the sale of the Scandinavian asset, which reduces expenditure and allows more focus on Warrior and Gladiator.

Surrounding explorers finds are popping up all over the place and imo slightly de risking PURs potential of a company changing find or more!

PURs recent big Anomaly find and extension of AEM survey as a result, which uncovered another in Calingiri east alone!

And of course market sentiment which is growing in the Julimar region with every good find from surrounding explorers.

I now think that my 7-9c prediction was a very safe and conservative prediction.
    With the progress across the board since then, and a little de risking, I personally think the SP will be much higher than this.
    nothing is a given at this stage but PUR looks more promising every week imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $395 135.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 52443111 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22642703 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.