PUR 16.7% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-542

1. 1,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    yea exactly Freddie,
    one company near us is currently in the aerial stage of their AEM survey and a few are at drilling stages.
    Any positive news from surrounding explorers is good for all explorers In the julimar region imo.

and any new holders that have just bought in, remember this is a stock that will go up over time if the company keeps delivering.
    2 steps forward, 1 step back, 2 steps forward, 1 step back.
    This is exactly how PUR has performed since they were 2c recently.

Nothing is a given with any Junior exploration company but the fact we are in the heart of possibly the most promising area for Palladium (worth roughly 25% more than gold!) in Australia with the bonus of proven high grade gold, nickel, copper etc, and already having 2 massive mafic-ultra mafic anomalies found on only the 1st tenement at warrior with the rest of the AEM survey to come for the other tenements, plus Management have already started the ground loop survey of the 6 anomalies identified in Calingiri east (7km total strike length!) while the AEM survey is still going shows to me that management are wasting no time and are very confident in the recent findings.

There was mention of talks of a possible JV in the recent 6 month update, that could become very rewarding for shareholders if this happens (my guess is they will wait for all survey results to come back before/if talks commence)

And don’t forget Gladiator, which is in the gold rich area of Laverton (the area that gold prospectors from Kalgoorlie that are in the know how to find their gold!)
    and has some old historic drill results that showed high grade gold at shallow depth!
    My guess is that Gladiator will be put on hold as Warrior will get prioritised, hence why management is full steam ahead!?

So a lot to look forward to and that’s just in the short term! And if discoveries are made, they won’t go un noticed by the market or by potential JV streams imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $4.893K 1.757M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 69093997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 14962497 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.