PUR 0.00% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

I missed that interview and haven't seen chromite mentioned in...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I missed that interview and haven't seen chromite mentioned in the CVV announcements (which admittedly are a bit of a nightmare to trace back through the relevant ones). There was also another company (Dominion) who drilled more holes at Ablett. I haven't gone through them.

The Bushveld Complex is somewhere that chromites and PGE go hand in hand. How it all translates to our area I am not entirely sure, but I would say that chromites are a positive sign for PGE. Grades/concentration wise, I've read (case study, not sure if it applies everywhere) that sulphide liquids are the controlling factor (for Pd-Pt), so the chromites might be a good sign but won't guarantee anything. I looked at the chromium geochem, there were some high numbers over Ablett (and like the Pd-Pt-Ni there is one line with huge anomalous values, then the lines either side have nothing*). Also nothing to the south near Phil's Hill. And some higher Cr near Opi where there are no PGE. All a bit confusing and need to see the new sampling from PUR.

*When I say nothing ... I mean nothing. The files just have a blank, so I don't know if this is simply a zero or just no data.

It's all very interesting and basically nobody really knows what is going on. The CVV Cu ... the initial target was Au and Cu was a surprise. The Ablett prospect is a mystery. It has anomalies on geochem, IP, EM. Someone drills it, gives up. Someone else drills it, comes up with a different story, but gives up. Now someone else might drill it (maybe deeper) with another different story.
    Last edited by Alfonz: 10/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 27578466 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14380883 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 510000
Last updated 14.45pm 08/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.