PUR 0.00% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

And CHN is putting the bus back on track today, back up 5 or 6%...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    And CHN is putting the bus back on track today, back up 5 or 6% which is significant for them. Being the market leader you don't expect significant fluctuations.

The whole sector had a rest, the hype will return on more discoveries and or rising metal prices, the tech metal sector is becoming increasingly topical as prices rise and the Teslas of the world and electric vehicles get more attention.

Australia is lagging the rest of the world (remember when we were world leaders in lots of stuff) but electric vehicle uptake not only drives the markets that consume the tech metals they also make the whole conversation about the conversion to this new technology, yes, new industry topical.

I remember our PM and Michalia Cash standing in front of a group of apprentice electricians before the last election and telling them Labors Pro EV policy was going to take away their utes. Kinda weird I thought, telling apprentice electricians to be scared of new electronic tech like EVs....
    And the moronic comments from the PM backing her up saying they (EVs) are not going to tow you caravan, they are not going to tow your boat.

Well they tow a caravan or a boat quicker than a petrol of diesel car will, heaps more power, heaps more torque, heaps more I mean seriously heap more acceleration.

I can't wait to own an EV and I hope my PUR profits help to pay for it!! Ha ha!

EVs will happen here despite national government inaction on them just because they are better cars. The EV offerings coming from GM, Ford, Merc, BMW, Porshe, VW, Tesla are all the best cars they have ever made. As more and more of these amazing new models get onto the road even here over the next two years or so the all electric future will become so obvious it can't be ignored.

(EV sales are already over 20% of Germanys massive car market and over 60% of Norway's.)

Thats about the time when the sorts of metals we are searching for go into orbit and about the time we may consider better our own natural endowment in battery metals and perhaps even get a Gigafactory of our own.

Musk wants a Gigafactory on every continent, why are we not rolling out the red carpet?

It probably doesnt fit into Scomos preferred narrative of a gas lead recovery.

Anyway the future of nickel, copper, etc is assured, demand mainly driven by overseas consumption is going through the roof and new discoveries are not keeping up.

As for Platinum and Palladium and their uses in catalytic converters, well firstly those elements have other uses, but traditional car sales are still growing and will do for the next few years as we transition to EVs so no worries there.

Its the looming deficit of our target minerals that will drive increasing hype in the sector right about the time we are hopefully filling out our drill zones with solid hits! Fingers crossed..
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 04/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.282K 532.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 25454152 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18530816 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1816206
Last updated 14.44pm 10/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.