PUR 0.00% 0.4¢ pursuit minerals ltd

"Hopefully someone doesn't know something we don't."Another one...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "Hopefully someone doesn't know something we don't."

Another one subtly mentioning the likelihood of a leak causing the recent SP drop.

Sorry I can't leave this unchallenged.

Hit me with your worst fears...what sorts of facts could management be in possession of that have somehow gotten out, that we don't know (sounding like garden variety conspiracy theory here) that have caused the SP to retrace.

Someone knowing something we don't..what does that mean?

Remember we know as certainties that we have strong EM signatures announced at Phils hill and previous drilling shows targets metals in soil, so thats Cal East with proven targets.

Cal West well DEVs recent drill results go right up to our fence line and their shallow scout drilling showed target minerals everywhere they looked.

Their EM work clearly shows signals running into our lease there too so in my mind thats Cal West with compelling target signatures.

Lets forget Wubin and Bindi though they have value.

Then we have Combatant project where neighbors are starting to see target minerals.

And Warrior with proven gold and scope for a lot more.

So there is all three projects with compelling targets and evidence of prospectively.

That sounds like enough when combined with good management and funding to carry out what has been announced.

That story can't disappear it can only grow as potential more targets are discovered or the first targets are proven (or not) by drilling.

So what substantial thing could someone know that we don't know (that would obviously have to be negative)?

Hit me with your worst fears, honestly...knowing what you know what do you fear someone else might know that you don't that could be pushing the price down?

This is how you dismantle fears and conspiracy theories at the same time. By shining light and asking for facts.

Im not having a go at you or ridiculing just saying if you are going to make those throw away lines supporting or reinforcing earlier less subtle comments around company leaks then lets see some facts of at least some theories because we are grown up here and most of are past being scared of the boogie man and thats all a "Does someone know something is" it is a boogie man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.282K 532.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 25454152 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18530816 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1816206
Last updated 14.44pm 10/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.