PUR 0.00% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-33

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Yes no probs P.

Some of this has to be by nature speculation.

I don't think so much DEV and CHN are working together but having the same Chairman, and many investors who hold both stocks and most of the staff of these companies who will know each other from being in the same office building and I guess to some extent you become good friends with work colleagues so there is no doubt a degree of cooperation.

But CHN would never give DEV anything for free or vise versa but no doubt they cooperate and share knowledge.

Its not conflict of interest its just simply Tim being one person and Chairman of all companies can't unknown what he knows going from one board meeting to the next.

Its felt that DEVEX being Tims oldest company and the only one yet to make a breakthrough major discovery (though on the verge on a few fronts now) will be given not favored, thats not the right word but special consideration when for example the hot tips on where to look for a repetition of Julimar are being given out.

But after Julimar it (the whole zone) all requires work and investment and drilling.

However good to know for PUR holders that DEVEX have been very bullish around Sov Hill and have moved quite quickly post crops coming off to secure drill rigs and progress to drilling.

PUR is in a good position regards their Sovereign Hill /Cal West lease as if DEVEX hit minerals while drilling on their outright owned or shared lease it will immediately put a rocket under not just DEVS share price but PURs SP also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.775K 955K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 39092447 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4905132 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 48000
Last updated 13.01pm 30/04/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.