PUR 12.5% 0.5¢ pursuit minerals ltd

PUR's "Julimar Discovery" in Calingiri East?, page-19

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Everyone invested in this company should have read or be reading every DEVEX announcement regarding their Sovereign Hill prospect.

Not only does this prospect (the one we have the bloody great cross shaped lease in the middle of, show several late time conductors, they have also reassayed historic surface drill cores.

There is the same style of alteration that is seen at surface by Chalice, I don't know if they are equal values as Im not up to speed with Chalice historic stuff (I try to have a life and not go crazy deep or this stuff would take up all my time).

However elevated levels of Chomium, Copper, Nickel etc...pathfinder minerals that do or could indicate good ultra mafic targets below.

So at Sovereign Hills (where DEVEX is currently drilling) they have ticked two boxes good EM signs and good soil alteration signs.

If you are lazy (all respect to that) and you don't want to read every DEVEX announcement just look for the ones around Sovereign Hill, since about mid last year.

The one about altered soil chemistry was Aug sometime. Easy to find go to DEV on HC and click on announcements at top, you will be quite excited by the images of glowing stuff that run into PURs lease. Or go to their website. Its a good one and easy to navigate.

Considering the synergies i.e. PUR being right ontop of DEVEX it is worth DEVEX holders considering a place bet here and PUR holders considering a place bet there.

Really its a bit like lotto, as I see it. Until someone else has proven commercial minerals in this Chalice discovered zone to some extent luck is involved in being in the next or one of the next companies to make a breakthrough.

Thats why I invested in PUR, they look like they have good exposure, good positioning in the area and its another ticket in the mineral lottery...

Anyone who trys to tell you this company or that company (other than Chalice) is a certainty is making crap up...

All the other players need luck as did Chalice in there first place.

But especially after looking at the prep work DEVEX has done on Sovereign Hill one can see if they make a breakthrough find there minerals very likely also run into PURs lease. Now IF that is the case who gets the lions share of that is very much to be seen.

Lets see what DEVEX drilling shows first.

But by default of DEVEX work I think Sovereign Hill, whats it called here, Cal West is looking even more promising at this point that Cal East (which doesn't have any soil work done yet) but still looks very promising.

DEVEX had access to historic drill cores as the company they are in a deal with at Sov Hill ASX:ASQ who are a Silica/Bauxite Mob had done shallow/surface drilling to check out the sand or bauxite potential. Not deep enough to hit our kinda target minerals which tend to lay under the sand/bauxite top cover but at least enough to show there are traces of pathfinder and target minerals which makes Sovereign Hill/Cal West a very exciting prospect.

That whole zone is Jarrah country/was Jarrah Forrest. This style of forrest always virtually sits on top of shallow bauxite.

Alcoa the American multi national is mining their way through the Darling Scarp further south and extracting this bauxite, mincing the forrest and probably giving us one shilling a tonne for the privilege! Ha ha!

But know your trees and you usually know your soil types, old trick I learnt from farmers in the family...

If someone can be bothered grabbing some images from DEVEX announcements on Sov Hill and posting them over here Im sure that would be very appreciated by all or go there and see what Im rattling on about, for now Ive got to get outside, its too nice a day to be inside typing all morning.

Have a good weekend all,
    Tretch
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 27/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.826K 1.105M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 29397739 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15164949 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 1827223
Last updated 15.47pm 24/05/2024 ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.