RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

push through 13c, page-29

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    Also just to clarify that 12.5 is not "pre covid levels" as that's defined as the top of the market dating 21st of Feb before all major indices started to fall. Rvr on the 21st of Feb was 9.7c and has since gone down to 4.2c recovering 209.5% to 13 today since it's covid lows and 34% since it's pre covid highs. Not to bad at all if you'd bought anytime between feb and now considering the overall market (XJO) is still off 15.43% from its pre covid highs. Gxy on the other hand was 1.09 on the 21st of feb and retreated to a low of 0.71 to recover to today's price of 1.16 giving it a nice 6.4% increase since pre covid highs and 63.3% rise since it's covid bottom both numbers significantly underperforming rvr.... So I wouldn't say rvr is doing badly at all given GXY is rocketing up past pre covid levels apparently (your words not mine) by 6%. Rvr while having issues was significantly impacted by Poor base metal prices as well as mine transitioning. It's finding it's feet now and the market is starting to wake up to this. All I can say is I'm thankful to have exposure to a diversified base metals producer with a big copper gold mine about to come online as well as a restart at an amazing gold mine with gold and base metal prices set to push much higher instead of an overrated lithium producer where prices continue to flounder however the market can see that per the evidence above. So enough of the cheap down ramping of the share price and the blatant lies about its crap performance over the past few months etc. cheers

imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.